VACANCY- Field Service Engineer ( based in Taiwan )
The key responsibility of the Field Service Engineer is to support customers with installation, maintenance and repair of Evatec systems.
Your main tasks
• Installation and maintenance of Evatec coating systems on-site at our customers including process commissioning as well as conversions.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of our systems.
• Tracking and reporting system performance.
• Recommendation, development and execution of action plans to optimize the availability and performance of our systems.
• Technical support and advice for our customers, including customer training.
• Acting as interface between Evatec management and our customers.
• Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline e.g. in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or mechanical engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of coating technology, in particular PVD, PECVD or CVD.
• Strong communication skills and solution-oriented thinking and action.
• Ability to produce faultless solutions even under high time pressure.
• High degree of independence and self initiative.
• High willingness to travel ( nationwide and worldwide).