VACANCY- Sales Account Manager Spare Parts ( based in Taiwan )
The key responsibility of the Sales Account Manager for Spare Parts is to identify opportunities to sell spare parts and replace obsolete parts for Evatec equipment.
Your main tasks
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
• Liasing with customers to identify opportunities to sell spare parts and replace obsolete parts for Evatec evaporation, sputter and PECVD equipment.
• Liasing with Evatec to meet delivery and installation commitments.
• Developing and promoting innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
• Management of warranty returns including completion of necessary paperwork.
• Achievement of sales targets set by management.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of technical sales experience in a relevant field.
• Knowledge and relevant experience in relevant fields like MEMS, LED, Photonics, Front End Semiconductor equipment industries.
• Highly driven with a customer focused attitude.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English & Chinese.
• Proactive, self motivated, independent, hard working and pleasant personality.