BAV 1250: Mass production with large batch sizes
Configure the BAV 1250 for precision optics, optoelectronics or semiconductor applications for low cost mass production.
Choose from single sided or flip tooling for enhanced throughput in double sided processes.
BAV 1250 in a nutshell
- Low cost mass production
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compact Footprint typically 12m2
- Custom handling including planetary systems for large, heavy substrates
The BAV 1250 is already well established in optical and semiconductor processes, handling up to 28 off 8 inch substrates in single sided coating processes. A large base plate size ensures flexibility to add a wide range of process sources whilst reduced chamber volume of the BAV concept ensures best pumping efficiency for fast cycle times.
Precision in volume production
Just like for the other large Evatec evaporator platforms, our source and process control technologies mean that coatings can be produced in bigger batch sizes without compromise in accuracy.
- Extended capacity e gun systems provide stable evaporation processes for thick stacks and long deposition times
- QCM quartz controller technology allows a central 12 way quartz head and 3 additional individual sources to be monitored and controlled simultaneously
- Large PIAD source technology delivers uniform coverage over large calotte sizes
- GSM Optical Monitoring provides layer termination using direct measurement on the substrate during deposition itself
- Evatec's Unicalc simulation technology for shaper optimisation offers optimum distributions and significant consumables cost reduction i precious metals evaporation processes.
To find out more about the BAK family click on the links below.