CLUSTERLINE® 200 II - The Flexible Platform
The CLUSTERLINE® 200 II open system architecture cluster platform allowing easy tool configuration and future expansion for PVD, highly ionized PVD, Soft Etch and PECVD for wafer sizes up to 200mm.
Choose CLUSTERLINE® 200 II for selected processes in LED, MEMS, Wireless, Thin Film Head and Backside Metallization /TWP.
- Download or view the brochure online below to get more details about hardware and production processes available on CLUSTERLINE®.
- Modular chuck design for rapid exchange between 100, 150 or 200mm formats for production flexibility and maximum tool utilisation
- Up to 6 process modules and up to 6 auxiliary modules for pre- and post-treatment steps
- Auxiliary module functions including wafer alignment, buffer, degas, cooling, and ID reader
- Direct thin wafer handling and processing capability for thicknesses down to 70microns and wafer bow up to 6mm
- Two loadlock cassette stations- ergonomic loading, soft pump and soft vent, mapping functions to detect cross-slotted, double-loaded wafers, instant wafer slide out (protrusion) detection
- Magnetically driven robot system with dual bisymmetric arms
Process Modules / Components
- Production-proven planar magnetron sputter sources ( RF & DC) with high target utilization (rotating magnetic system) or Flexicath™ for extremely high film uniformity and homogeneity requirements
- Highly ionized PVD source technology for high aspect ratio TSV applications - mainly for 3D packaging
- The Plasma Box® design of the PECVD process module provides outstanding uniformity and avoids contamination by differential pumping and in-situ cleaning. The concept allows a very high film purity and excellent control of interfaces and doping
- ICP soft etch process module with MF Plasma enhanced RF Etch enabling high etch rate and excellent uniformity at low bias voltages. Reactive processing with H2, N2 and O2 is available
- Cooled Metal Cage (Ice Dome) and arctic chuck cooling down to -30°C, enabling highest kit life in the etch module for organic wafers like PI or PBO
- Degas module for fast wafer conditioning and repeatable process results
- Electrostatic (ESC), clampless or clamped chucks using gas conduction for active wafer cooling or heating in PVD and soft etch modules with chuck RF Bias
- Multisource with rotating chuck - up to 4 mixed DC & RF sources on one module for single target or simultaneous sputtering
- Controlled chuck temperature from -30 up to 800°C
- Magnetic alignment feature to orient magnetic films
- Optional APC with fully integrated Pyrometer and process gas monitor