CLUSTERLINE® PNL - for high yield panel processing
CLUSTERLINE® PNL is designed for high throughput etch and sputter processes on large area panels with safe, secure handling and industry leading production yields when dealing with highly outgassing substrates.
Read more configuration details for the the tool below, or contact us to get your copy of our Panel Processing capability brochure and more details about the the tool process capabilities.
CLUSTERLINE® PNL Highlights
- Flexible cluster architecture for single panel processing
- Processing of glass or highly outgassing organic substrates
- Panel sizes of up to 650 x 650 mm
- Substrate static during processes for lowest particle counts
- Process know-how including FOPLP and Advanced PCB manufacturing
CLUSTERLINE® PNL Atmospheric Front End
- Up to four load port modules, atmospheric robot, integrated aligner
- Integration of Atmospheric Batch Degassers for efficient preparation of highly outgassing substrates
- Advanced options including warpage detection, ioniser, electrostatic sensors, RF ID and panel temperature sensors
CLUSTERLINE® PNL Platform
- 6 sided vacuum transport module with vacuum load lock
- Up to 5 process modules for etch or sputter processes
- Innovative new high performance Interface Transfer Module (ITM). Two load locks on one VTM flange
CLUSTERLINE® PNL Process Modules / Components
- Full process isolation
- Atmospheric Batch Degasser(s)
- Arctic etch technology for highly outgassing substrates
- Highly uniform etch and sputter technologies
- No moving panels during processing for best cooling and particle performance
Want to know more about CLUSTERLINE® PNL?
Please complete our Contact Form to get your copy of our new Panel Processing capability brochure or ask about your own particular application needs.