CLUSTERLINE® RAD - Sputter Cluster
Choose CLUSTERLINE® RAD for its automated batch processing capability in LED, MEMS, Wireless and Photonics.
Our new CLUSTERLINE® RAD brochure will be available soon. In the meantime, you can read more about the system architecture below or complete our contact form and we will call you straight back.
- Configured with Batch Process Modules ( BPM) with up to 4 sputter stations and 1 degas / etch position
- Direct substrate or carrier handling for rapid exchange between substrate formats for flexibility and maximum tool utilisation.
- Flip system for double sided coating without vacuum break
-4 sided platform as standard for Integration of BPM with dual load lock at front end.
-Soft etch, heating and cooling capability to enhance your layer quality or protect your substrates.
-Fully "Semi" standards compliant handler compatible with integration of wafer aligner
Process Module / Components
- BPM with adjustable source to substrate distance, customised chuck and clamp designs e.g. edge grip or full face deposition and heating up to 350C
- Upstream or downstream process gas control
- Rotating target technology for high rate and high uniformity in optical interference coatings
Advanced Process Control (APC)
Here are just some of the “in-situ” techniques available on CLUSTERLINE® RAD according to the application and process
- Plasma Emission Monitoring (PEM) for correct stoichiometry in reactive oxide processes
- Broadband optical monitoring (GSM) with in situ reoptimisation for the most accurate layer end point termination and overall control of optical performance of optical stacks