Evatec's PNL platforms are flexible large area cluster tools for single panel processing. The PNL 500 introduced in 2017 is already proven for substrates up to 550x550mm and the latest PNL 600 now offers capability for substrate sizes bigger than 600x600mm. Evatec's PNL platforms integrate degas, etch and deposition capabilities for Advanced Packaging applications including Fan-Out Panel Level Processing (FOPLP) and advanced PCB manufacturing.
Panel handling at its best
- Safe handling of large area substrates including an atmospheric front end with alignment and custom quality control integration
- Static panel etch and deposition processes for best particle control
- Modular approach with simple access and long maintenance intervals for process sources
Proven Know-how in Degas, Etch and Metals Deposition
- Leveraging Evatec know-how in low temperature processing of highly outgassing substrates with atmospheric batch degas and arctic etch technologies.
- Rotating target and moving magnet sputter technologies for high uniformity large area deposition.
How do i find out more about Evatec solutions for Advanced Packaging applications?
The PNL is one of several solutions available for Advanced Packaging applications including the dedicated HEXAGON and the CLUSTERLINE® 300 II for processes including UBM, RDL and FOWLP or the SOLARIS for chip level EMI shielding.