The RADIANCE Sputter Cluster
Choose RADIANCE for its automated batch processing capability in LED, MEMS, Wireless and Photonics.
- Download or view the brochure online below to get more details about hardware and production processes available on RADIANCE.
- Batch Process Modules ( BPM) with up to 4 sputter stations and 1 degas / etch position
- Direct substrate or carrier handling for rapid exchange between substrate formats for flexibility and maximum tool utilisation.
- Flip system for double sided coating without break
-4 sided platform as standard for Integration of up to 2 BPM with single or dual load lock at front end.
-Soft etch, heating and cooling capability to enhance your layer quality or protect your substrates.
- Additional integration of Single Process Modules ( SPM) for soft etch, sputter or multi source sputter -Fully "Semi" standards compliant UTP200 handler compatible with integration of wafer aligner
Process Module / Components
- BPM with adjustable source to substrate separation, customised chuck and clamp designs e.g. edge grip or full face deposition and heating up to 350C
- Upstream or downstream process gas control
- Rotating target technology for high rate and high uniformity in optical interference coatings
- Single Process Module ( SPM) with degas, soft etch sputter, and sputter multi source
Advanced Process Control (APC)
Here are just some of the “in-situ” techniques available on RADIANCE according to the application and process
- Film stress measurement for thin wafers and optical elements
- Plasma Eimission Monitoring for correct stoichiometry in reactive oxide processes
- Broadband optical monitoring with in situ reoptimisation for the most accurate layer end point termination and overall control of optical performance of optical stacks